Known as the “Selby’s Arm”, the innovative breakthrough features several unique advantages over traditional material lifts used for heavy payloads. This lifting beam greatly improves safety for workers and load handlers, as well as reduces the risk of damage to buildings, onsite materials, and even the crane itself.
The lifting beam works on the principal of an internal counter-weight that is hydraulically adjusted by the tradesman handling the equipment. Electrical controls allow both ground crews and load handlers to make small adjustments enabling precise placement.
When suspended by a crane, the arm can be moved in all three directions allowing total control of the load.
- Easily and safely places heavy loads into or under a structure
- No external moving parts or pinch points
- Remote controlledWorks on the principal of an internal counter weight, hydraulically adjusted by the operator
- Electrical controls allow small adjustments enabling precise load placement
- No need for external scaffolding or platformsThe arm can be moved in all three dimensions when suspended by a crane
Nationwide delivery available.
The Selby’s Arm lifting beam is offered at daily, weekly and monthly rates.
SAFETY: All our equipment rentals are serviced by specially trained technicians. OSHA / ANSI inspected
|Load Capacity||3,000 lb||9,000 lb||15,000 lb|
|Unit Weight||3,500 lb||8,800 lb||15,500 lb|
|Load Side Length - A||112"||111 1/4"||147 3/8"|
|Front Hook Length - B||5"||5"||5"|
|Beam Height - C||9 1/2"||14"||16 1/2"|
|Total Length - D||245"||246"||330 1/2"|
|Total Height - E||69"||74"||76"|
|Back End Length - F||115 1/2"||116 1/2"||153"|
|Lifting Capacity||3,000 lb - 15,000 lb|
|+||Easily and safely places heavy loads into or under a structure|
|+||No external moving parts or pinch points|
|+||Needs no external platforms, come alongs, or rollers to install or extract loads|
Selby’s Arm Lifting Beam
- Model: Selby’s Arm Lifting Beam